- Changes in Terms or Site. Think Products may modify, add, delete or discontinue any aspect, product, service or feature of the Terms, or the Site, at any time with or without notice, including but not limited to any Content, User Content, equipment needed to access the Site, hours of availability, the ability to upload and download Content, limits on use and storage, the ability of You or others to access the Site, and changes in the rules and prizes associated with any quiz or contest featured on the Site. Any change to these Terms will be effective immediately. You agree to review these Terms from time to time. Your use or access of the Site after the changes have been posted shall be deemed to constitute Your acceptance of those changes regardless of whether or not you have reviewed the changes.
- Eligibility. You must be at least 18 years old, or at least the minimum age required in your jurisdiction to enter into legal binding contracts to use this Site. You are prohibited from using this Site if You are under the age of 18, or under the legal age in which You can form binding contracts in Your jurisdiction.
- Trademarks and Copyrights. Think Products owns all rights for all its logos, Trademarks and Service Marks appearing on its Site. All other logos, Trademarks and Service Marks appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners. The Site and related content presented is protected by Copyright law and is the property of Think Products and its licensors. You agree that Think Products and its licensors own all Content contained in the Site, except User Content and links to third-party websites. You agree that the Site and the technology used to conjunction with the Site is the property of Think Products and its licensors and contains proprietary information owned by Think Products. Any redistribution or reproduction of any part of the Site or all of the Contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for Your personal and non-commercial use only.
You may copy Content and transmit to individual third-parties for their personal use, but only if You acknowledge the Site as the source of the Content.
You may not, except with our express written permission, commercially exploit the Content or otherwise distribute it to any third-party for their commercial use.
All ownership and legal rights in the Site not specifically granted to You are retained by Think Products and its licensors.
- Registration. You represent that any information You submit in connection with registering to use the Site, or creating an account, is true and complete. You irrevocably consent to Think Products using Your information in connection with the Site. You are responsible for creating and safeguarding all passwords You use in conjunction with the Site. You are encouraged to use passwords that comprise of uppercase and lower case letters, numbers and symbols and containing more than 8 characters. You agree that Think Products is not responsible for any loss You incur as a result of any unauthorized use, or misuse, of Your password by You or any third-party. You agree that Think Products is not responsible for any loss You incur as a result of any unauthorized access of your account or personal information by another. You agree to immediately notify Think Products if You suspect that someone has used Your password or Your account without Your authorization.
- User Guidelines. By accessing or using the Site You agree to abide by the following guidelines:
You shall not post comments or User Content that is vulgar, obscene, profane, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate.
You shall not post, upload or submit User Content that violates any criminal or civil laws.
You shall not submit or post User Content that advertises or solicits goods or services without Think Products's prior written consent. You shall not post any User Content which qualifies as spam, junk mail, chain letters, or a pyramid Scheme.
You shall not attempt to upload any virus or any application or software that interferes with Site's ability to function or which collects or stores data about Think Products, the Site, or its users.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Think Products, its officers and directors, licensors, service providers, employees and agents from and against any claims or losses, liability and damages whatsoever including but not exclusive to, attorney's fees, related in any way to Your use of the Site. Think Products reserves the right to assume control over the defense of any claim that is subject to indemnification by You. Think Products's assumption of control over the defense of any matter does not relieve You of Your obligation to indemnify Think Products or to reimburse Think Products for any costs or expenses it occurs in defending against the claim including payment of attorneys fees.
- Limitation of Liability. You agree that the use of the Site is at Your sole risk. Neither Think Products nor any of its employees, agents, third-party content providers, vendors or licensors warrant that minibini.com will be uninterrupted or error free; nor does Think Products warrant or guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, reliability or suitability of any information, service, software, or merchandise provided on this Site. Think Products disclaims all warranties express or implied including, but not limited to, the warranty of merchantability and the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. Think Products does not warrant that any information or merchandise found on the Site is fit for any particular purpose. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any product, service or information available through this Site meets your specific requirements. You acknowledge that information and materials contained on this Site may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.